Monday, January 5, 2009

Its a New Year :)

And its time to catch up on some awards ;)

Now that I can once again upload pictures... Back in November (I know, so long ago now!) Missy from Bees and Boo Boos gave me this award, which I love ;)

This award gets passed on to "fellow rockin' bloggers" While I think you are all rockin' ;) (especially if you are still reading me) :) I will only pick a few, because I have to pick 10 for the next group of awards! So I will pass out this rockin' blogger award to: Tina at Life in the Lapadula House, Suzie from Up the Hill Backwards, Wendy from Notes From the Sleep Deprived, and Nut Nut from Nutty Tales.



And these three awards came as a group from Tina at Life in the Lapadula House. So I am awarding them as a group.


The rules for these awards are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And because I'm lazy and all... I'll have to repeat the same blogs from above ;)

1. Nut Nut from Nutty Tales
2. Wendy from Notes from the Sleep Deprived
3. Missy from Bees and Boo Boos
4. Kaci from Ellyphant
5. Alicia from Izzy 'N Emmy
6. Suzie from Up the Hill Backwards
7. Jenn from I Hate Wine
8. Kelli from Gohn Crazy
9. Stacey from Is there Any Mommy Out There?
10. Simply AnonyMOM

I hope you are all having a great new year so far! ;)

9 comments:

Lapa37 said...

Thank you so very much you rock.I am going to put this one on my music blog if that's ok.

Kaci said...

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!! XOXO KMommy!

anymommy said...

My new year just got a little better! Thank you so much.

Missy said...

awww, thanks for the award! Happy New Year!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww, thank you so much! Such great awards! Congrats to you!!

Suzie said...

Two awards!!!Weeee!!!! Yeah!!!!

Rima said...

Congratulations on the awards! And happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. :) I know I'm late. I'm a slacker like that here lately.

Nut Nut said...

I never thanked you! Thank you! You're awesome and one of these days I hope to give you an award first. LOL! : )

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com