Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogroll!

I finally added a blogroll for all the feeds I read! :) phew, that was time consuming... I probably spend just as much time reading blogs as I do writing them. I am completely obsessed with the blogosphere as of late. Which is seriously interfering with my packing ;) But there are sooo many good blogs out there! If you don't want to get addicted, please don't check any of them out ;)

The cool thing I've noticed lately is all the giveaways! What a great way to get traffic to your blog and who doesn't love giveaways? What a wonderful way to promote a product or business. I will totally do this once I set up my Etsy shop! I started it almost a year ago with every intention of listing lots of cute crocheted items for baby... but then got sidetracked *with* babies ;) But I plan to give it a real go here once we get settled after the big move. I'll be in a much better position to do it then.

5 Minutes for Mom had a great list of giveaways on their blog, so check out that link. And Judith Shakespeare is giving away a really cool T-shirt on her site: The Only Thing I Know
Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Nissa said...

Yes, get your etsy shop up & running! I love crocheted items (that's a skill I never was able to grasp!)

Thanks for putting me on your new blogroll! You're on mine, too!

Mommy Doodles said...

yes, thanks for adding me to your blogroll too!

you have a great blog!!

melanie

Kaylynn's Mommy said...

I know what you mean! I am addicted to the blogosphere as well! Thank You for all your sweet comments that you leave on my page! Hey...do you know how to add a feedburner?? I haven't figured out how to do that yet!

Kaylynn's Mommy said...

OH MY! I am soooo happy! You put me on your blogroll! I feel so honored! Thank You so much! How sweet!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com