Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes #1

Those of you with more than one child (even those with one child) know how difficult it is to get that much sought after Christmas Card picture every year! We usually make a big deal out of it, get the kids all festively dressed and such... but this year we just decided to do it spontaneously after the tree was all decorated... so the kids are all in their jammies...

And my son, for some reason has this thing with this hat... it is his superhero hat. Don't ask me what kind of superhero would wear this kind of hat... but whatever makes him happy and whatever gets him to take a nap ;) but of course he insists on wearing it much of the time - christmas card photo shoot session was no exception. We just put the antlers on top of his hat. No problem. Except for the fact that baby B just wouldn't leave his antlers alone :)

4 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Haha! Too cute! I have yet to take our family photo. I am dreading it. Not in a really bad way but it is so difficult to get my two girls to look at the camera and smile, let alone stand still. LOL!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Very cute outtake pic. I do not do christmas card pics. I do not like my pic taken so I stay far far away from that side of the camera!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* I so understand we have like 80 outtakes. ;)

Nut Nut said...

I think the outtakes are more interesting than the perfect picture. Unless it's my kid, then I'm all annoyed and grumbly! After 50 bazillion tries, I finally got our perfect picture for our xmas cards....now if they will just show up. I'm so behind on everything!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com