Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Fantabulous Things Said Around the House

I am just really loving the developmental stage D is in with his language and thinking! ;) Of course at times it can range from annoying to inappropriate, but for the most part it's pretty fascinating to see how he is thinking about things.

With the warmer weather we have been driving around with the windows down. He likes it for a little while, but as most of our driving is highway driving - he doesn't quite like it when his hair is blowing around...

"Mom, roll my window! My hair is messing up!"

And sometimes the cute little guy is thinking about me.

"Mom roll up your window! Your hair is messing up!"

Yesterday at breakfast he informs me that he is NOT picking his nose..."My finger is hiding!"

This morning: "Mom the sun is on!"

Or the other day "Mom, the sun just beat my window."

Each day brings some new little insight into the way he thinks. I just think it is so fascinating to witness! :)

5 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL so cute!! I miss that stage...all I get is sass!! She's not even 5 yet...wait 4 going on 15! LOL!

Nut Nut said...

The same thing is happening with Mateo! Not that sophisticated, thought, but more and more thoughts and talking and it tickles me to death. I love "Mom the sun is on." That's way too cute.

Laura Marchant said...

My finger is hiding, lol!

MoonNStarMommy said...

That is just so funny!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you over on my blog!! Go pick it up and enjoy!! www.moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOL I think I'm going to use that "my finger is hiding" one later! ;)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com