Friday, May 29, 2009

Got it all Together

Well, spent last weekend and this week getting everything ready for my mom's visit and for the arrival of new baby :) About the only thing I haven't finished yet is crocheting new baby's blanket. I've just been too busy and have had little idle time to sit and crochet. I'll get it done eventually and he will have his own handmade blankie, but it may not get done before he's born. I generally don't make too many blankets - they are one of the most time consuming crochet projects. Unlike booties and hats for babys, which take a mere hour or two... and I have crocheted 4 hat and bootie sets ;) 2 are for new baby and the other sets are for my sister-in-law and neice who are both also expecting boys. Funny that until now our families have been overwhlemed with girls - looks like things are starting to even out!

Anyway, I will probably be taking a bloggy break for a while. For many reasons... but I will try to post when new baby arrives for those few of you who are still following me ;)

4 comments:

Hattie said...

I wish I could crochet. I tried it and knitting once, but I could never get the hang of it. Good Luck with the baby too!

Nut Nut said...

Time for some rest! I hope all goes well for you and your baby. Mateo has a crocheted baby blanket that is now his "baby" (he named it that), and has to have it all the time. Handmade items are the best.

Anonymous said...

Well HECK YEAH we expect pictures! Did you think you'd get away that easily? Ha! :)

Kaci said...

Can't wait! Good luck Mamma!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com